BD727 high temperature anti chemical corrosion wear abrasion resistant coating:
Two component,10Kg/group,packed in a plastic drum
dark gray paste,Excellent in wear & corrosion resistance
BD727 high temperature corrosion resistant coating and the metal substrate with high bonding strength
Convenient for construction,without very high technical requirements for constructors
It’s not precipitated and hierarchical
Suitable for the protecting of high temperature wear,corrosion working condition
hot water resistant,steam resistant,acid resistant,alkali resistant
Can do blade coating directly for both facade and ceiling,don’t drip and slip,without the support
BD727 high temperature wear & corrosion resistant coatings is the high performance high temperature resistant,wear&corrosion resistant polymerization ceramic material compounded by high performance wear resistant,corrosion resistant material(such as ceramic,silicon carbide,carborundum,titanium alloy etc.) and modified toughening heat resistant resin.Used in repairing the erosive wear workpiece and preparation of wear resistant coatings under high temperature working condition.Such as the wear resistant protection of suffering from scour parts based on cement vertical mill
How to use:
1. Surface treatment:Do coarsening treatment on the pending-repair part, grinding with angle grinder or sand blasting etc, the surface after coarsening treatment should be cleaned,the surface after this treatment should be the one coarsening,dry and fresh substrates,should be no greasy dirt and dust.
2. Preparation:According to weight ratio 4:1, make A and B two components mix uniformly,and use it up within 40 min.Generally it’s while construction and configuration.Every time the most configuration quantity is not more than 2Kg,too much adhesive is solidified too fast,hasn’t been used up until the adhesive has partial solidified and can’t be used.According to the actual temperature,distribution can be properly a little more in winter and proper less in summer.If the temperature is too low,can properly heat up the A component to reduce viscosity for easy to configure.
3. Coating: the coating thickness of BD727 high temperature wear & corrosion resistant coatings is 2-8mm,make the mixed-up material be coating on the pending-repair part layer by layer,the first layer should be compacted,make it fully infiltrates with the substrates,repair the surface to be smooth after the coating is coated on the suitable size,this material can’t do machining,should pay attention to controlling the coating thickness to avoid appearing interference phenomenon in the assembly.
4. Curing:Cure for 24 hours at the 25℃ before putting into use,if the temperature is low,should heat it up or prolong curing time to promote the curing.General construction in winter,you can use iodine tungsten lamp do irradiation heating with 40cm distance from the coating.
|BD727 Physical mechanical properties table|
|–||physical state||density(g/cm3)||compressive strength(kg/cm2)
|tensile strength (kg/cm2) GB6329-86||bending strength(kg/cm2) GB1042-79||hardness after curing(Shore D)
|BD727 curing features table(test condition:temperature:20～25℃,relative humidity:55)|
|color||operation time limit(25℃)||usable time(25℃)||working temperature of ensuring wear resistance(℃)||–|
1. This parameter is for laboratory conditions,due to the actual working condition is more complex,suggest users do pretest according to actual working condition
2. When the environment temperature is below 15℃,the curing time will prolong,should take proper heating measure
3. When the environment temperature is more than 25℃ or the mixing quantity is too large,the curing speed will expedite,should properly shorten the application time of coating after mixing.
4. Should pay attention to reinforcing ventilation during using.
Sealed storage in the cool and dry place.The warranty period is 1 year.Avoid placing it upside down,knocking against and transporting it as a non-dangerous product during transportation.
Product packaging actual photo of BD727 high temperature anti corrosion wear corrosion resistant epoxy repair coatings